Clicking it will initialize a download of full ZIP archive for your Laravel project, also showing a modal window with Installation instructions.
Then, you should unzip the archive and put the files in your web-server folder, configured for Laravel. Code structure should look something like this:
Finally, you need to perform a set of Laravel-related commands in Terminal to install the project. These commands are typical to ANY Laravel project, and are not specific to QuickAdminPanel-generated code - we are trying to stick to standards.
- Edit your .env file with DB credentials and other settings you want
- Run composer install command
- Run php artisan migrate --seed command. Seed is important, because it will create the first admin user for you.
- Run php artisan key:generate command
- And that's it, go to your domain and login with these credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org - password
If you encounter any error in the process, please read error message carefully - it may be related to misconfiguration in your server (older PHP version, missing config value etc.). If you can't resolve the problem by yourself, please message us via live-chat on this website or email email@example.com, describing the problem with as many details as you can.